'Slugga's' | Short Cuff Motorbike Gloves | Tan Suede Motorcycle Gloves
Tan Suede Motorbike Gloves
**Scroll down for the sizing guide**
NEW now in a tan suede! Something a little different! I really like how suede ages and develops a 'worn in' look over time. These will pair especially nicely with a brown leather jacket
These are a short/no cuff glove, similar to the Thumpa's, but without the perforations and now made in suede leather!
The short cuff makes them super comfortable to wear with any jacket.
These also feature a new type of pattern where the seam isn't at the end of the finger, which makes them much more comfortable if you have longer fingers and produces an interesting but subtle pattern on the fingers.
**Reviews: for some honest reviews of the gloves click here (Facebook post)
Suede Motorbike Glove Features:
- Now you can choose to have it in a regular fit, a shorter fit and to not have the knuckle armour!
- Super comfortable
- Unique tan coloured Suede leather for a unique look that fits classic and modern bikes well. Made from Goat leather
- New pattern for fingers which means the seam isn't at the end of the finger, producing a more comfortable fit especially if you have longer fingers
- Hard Knuckle protection
- Upgraded Velcro Strap to keep them securely on your hands
- Reinforced on higher impact areas
- Flexible supple material for easy use of controls.
- Touchscreen capable fingertips. Still use your phone and GPS without taking off your gloves
Real Retro Leather Gloves
As this product is actual leather it will wear over time and change appearance. It will also mould to your hand with use, becoming your own!
Designed to suit classic, cafe racer or whatever you wish! Well suited to Triumph, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson etc
Designed in Australia
Black Pup Moto was born because I could never find quite what I wanted. I wanted gear that matched the more classic/cafe racer style of bikes I liked.
I wanted Real high-grade leather without too much branding on the outside and without plastic-y add ons.
I originally started with the Original glove (where the name came from and also a nod to how gear used to be made) as I simply couldn't find a brown leather classic-styled motorbike glove but with no over the top branding. Just a simple well-made glove!
These Short Cuff Suede Gloves were created to suit classic, cafe racer, bobber or whatever you wish! Well suited to Triumph, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson etc.
Designed with attention to detail in Melbourne Australia.
Glove measurement guide:
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided its still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
*Please note due to natural fluctuations in leather the look of the leather may be slightly different to what is shown in the photos.