Womens 'ol Bobber' | Classic Ladies Leather Motorbike Jacket | Distressed Charcoal Brown Full Grain Leather
Ladies Distressed Brown Leather Jacket.
**More photos and Sizing Guide below**
Here it finally is!
Same styling and leather but in a womens cut!
Made from premium cowhide leather in a unique Distressed 'Charcoal Brown' finish, this jacket will look perfectly at home on any Classic, Cafe Racer or Cruiser.
Ladies Cafe Racer Jacket Features:
- Removable Shoulder, Back and Elbow impact armour comes as standard, no extra charges here to look after yourself! If you don't like the look of armour in jackets or prefer to ride without they come out easily.
- Premium brass YKK zippers all around for long wearing and style purposes
- Timeless classic look
- Removable inner liner - adapt to the elements
- 2 ventilation zippers on the arms to allow for more airflow.
- 4 outer pockets + 1 key pocket (on sleeve for easy access) + 2 inner pockets
- Adjustable cuffs and waist for a better fit
- 1-1.2mm thick cowhide leather provides a perfect mix between style, comfort and safety
Womens Motorcycle Jacket Sizing Guide:
Below is the sizing guide. I've done this a little different to how most sizing guides are done. Instead of giving a sizing like 32, 34, 36, etc I have given the actual size of the jacket so you can pick the one that best suits you.
The main measurement is the underbust chest measurement.
1) You want to take your own underbust chest measurement (where the bottom of the bra is)
2) Then add a minimum of 14cm to that measurement (more if you have a bigger bust) then choose from the below table. If you want a more relaxed fit or you typically ride with more layers underneath add another 2-4cm then choose from the below.
You will want at least 7cm extra on the overbust measurement.
If you would like another specific measurement just let me know and I can measure it for you, no dramas! If you would like help with sizing email or message on Facebook and I can help. I can also potentially get bigger and smaller sizes in if yours isn't here.
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided it's still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
Model shown generally wears a size 10-12 and is wearing a small size.
*If you have any feedback about the sizing do let me know! The womens jackets are new territory for me!*
Designed in Australia
Black Pup Moto was born because I could never find quite what I wanted. I wanted gear that matched the more classic/cafe racer style of bikes I liked.
I wanted Real high-grade leather without too much branding on the outside and without plastic-y add ons and so the 'ol Bobber' was designed and tested right here in Australia.
Created to suit classic, cafe racer, bobber or whatever you wish! Well suited to Triumph, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson etc.
Made in Pakistan to exacting standards.
If you're wondering where the name Black Pup comes from I've always had black labradors and my first one was called Bob.