'The Classic' | Motorbike Gloves | Genuine Black Top Grain Leather CLEARANCE
Classic Black Leather Gloves
Designed in Melbourne!
**Scroll to the bottom for sizing guide and more photos**
I originally designed The Original Motorbike gloves after being frustrated I couldn't find a rugged, good looking pair of leather gloves without all the plastic-y add ons and low quality materials. So I designed my own and after a lot of trialling and modifications I brought out the Distressed Brown Original gloves. I was blown away by the positive feedback and it looks like I wasn't the only one that was after what I was after.
One thing people continually asked for was a black version of the exact glove, to match their bike and clothing, so here it is!
Made with real top grain leather (cowhide), these hard-wearing gloves not only look good but will stand the test of time.
Classic / Cafe Racer / Bobber Style!
The Black Classic gloves are a timeless pair that matches a wide range of bikes and styles.
Designed to suit classic, cafe racer or whatever you wish! Well suited to Triumph, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson etc
Vintage Motorbike Glove Features
- Hard Knuckle protection
- Soft armour reinforcement on impact areas
- Classic black aniline top grain leather fits classic and modern bikes equally well and is very hard wearing.
- Comfortable middle weight - not too hot in summer not too cold in winter!
- Flexible supple material for ease of controls.
- Extended gauntlet for more comfort at higher speeds or cold climates (so you can tuck you jacket into the glove).
- Touchscreen capable. Still use your phone and GPS without taking off your gloves
Genuine Leather!As this product is actual leather it will wear over time and change appearance. It will also mould to your hand with use, becoming your own!
Glove measurement guide:
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided its still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
*Please note due to natural fluctuations in leather the look of the leather may be slightly different to what is shown in the photos.