'ol Jefes' | Rustic Brown Leather Motorcycle Boots
Retro Motorcycle Boots
Introducing the 'ol Jefes'! These are motorbike boots in a slightly distressed brown leather finish with a rustic, classic timeless cut.
Been testing these boys for quite some time and I absolutely love them! They are now my go-to daily shoes both on and off the bike. A little stiff at first but have worn them in and they are legitimately one of the most comfortable boots I've had in a long time. These were made so you can wear them daily and then jump onto a bike and know you still have the features you'd expect from a motorcycle boot.
Tough Motorcycle Boot Features:
- Rustic vintage finish in a slightly distressed brown leather that will suit a lot of gear and bikes
- Armour lined on heel, toe and ankle bone
- Very thick premium full-grain leather construction all around for maximum wear and slide resistance
- Heavy sole for maximum protection and wear
- High ankle design to help prevent ankle rolls
- Enlarged Pull Tab to make getting them on and off easier
- Designed to fit most feet. (Side note: I personally have quite narrow feet. I added an additional inner sole which has suited me perfectly. If you get the boot and find it a bit loose I'd recommend the same)
- Well padded liner
How to Care for your Real Leather Boots
*Please note: Due to being a distressed finish leather the boots might come with some surface-level scuffs from transport. These will buff out easily when you apply a conditioner. I highly recommend applying your favourite leather conditioner when you first get them to preserve them and help buff out any scuff marks. A waterproofing conditioner can also be applied to make them waterproof.
All photos shown are of an untreated/unconditioned boot.
Motorbike Boot Sizing:
If you are a half size id recommend going the size up. The sizes listed are in UK measurement.
Designed in Australia
Black Pup Moto was born because I could never find quite what I wanted. I wanted gear that matched the more classic/cafe racer style of bikes I liked.
I wanted Real high-grade leather without too much branding on the outside and without plastic-y add ons and so the 'ol Jefes' were designed and tested right here in Australia.
Created to suit classic, cafe racer, bobber or whatever you wish! Well suited to Triumph, Royal Enfield, Harley Davidson etc.
Designed with attention to detail in Melbourne Australia.