Hipora® Layered Double Length Gauntlet | Extra Long Warm Motorbike Gloves | Black CLEARANCE
Winter Double Length Gloves
**Scroll to the bottom for sizing guide and more photos**
**Important info: In an effort for complete transparency before purchase please read this. The outer shell was meant to be slightly different material which would have made these waterproof, but the produced units are slightly different. The outer shell on these are water-resistant and will resist water (hydrophobic) to a degree like in the picture however after prolonged exposure to water the outer layer will become waterlogged.
The Hipora® layer will still keep your hands dry and the outer shell does dry quickly but if its waterlogged while you are riding it wont be as warm as it could be as the water is close to the hand (still has the Hipora® layer and fleece between it).
They are still very warm and really comfortable gloves otherwise.
So I have put them on for cheaper and might try again soon.
**Reviews: for some honest reviews of the gloves click here (Facebook post)
Wet Weather Motorbike Glove Features:
- Wiper feature on the left hand to clear your visor of water easier.
- 3 layer system;
- Softshell outer layer with black leather on the hands.
- Water-resistant Hipora® mid-layer, that stops water getting in but lets moisture from your hands out
- Thicker fleece liner for extra warmth (than any of my other gloves)
- Double Length gauntlet for more comfort at higher speeds or cold climates (so you can tuck your jacket into the glove).
- Elastic wrist holds heat in and keeps glove in place
- Hard Knuckle protection
- Soft armour reinforcement on high impact areas
- Flexible supple material for easy use of controls.
- Touchscreen capable. Still use your phone and GPS without taking off your gloves
Glove measurement guide:
I totally get buying a jacket or glove online can involve a bit of risk when it comes to sizing etc so I am more than happy to do a size swap or return if you want (provided it's still in the same condition it got sent to you in).
On these gloves, they are slightly wider in the fingers to allow the extra room for the thicker liner, so if you have ordered medium in my other gloves order medium for these etc.
*Please note due to natural fluctuations in leather the look of the leather may be slightly different to what is shown in the photos.